To Make an Appointment
To speak with a Registration & Scheduling Technician
Behavioral Health Clinics are open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Clients can receive behavioral health outpatient services in Anchorage, Unalaska, St. George, Atka, Nikolski, or by Telehealth to better understand and cope with personal or family difficulties. Services may be delivered to adults, children, and youth in an individual, group, or family setting and may include a wide variety of mental health and substance use services.
**During COVID-19 all outpatient services are conducted via Telehealth until further notice.
- Therapy Services
- Psychological Assessments and Evaluation
- Crisis/Emergency Services
- Case Management
- Therapy Groups
- Community Reinforcement Approach and Family Training (CRAFT)
- Continuing Care
- Intensive Outpatient –Awakuxtxin
- State-Approved Court Ordered Alcohol Safety Action Program (ASAP), Office of Child Services (OCS), and Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA) Substance Use Services
- Alcohol and Drug Information School (ADIS)
- Tobacco Treatment and Prevention Program
Click here for more details about our Behavioral Health Services
- New Clients
- Current Clients
- Paying for Services and Insurance Information
- Veterans Affairs Services
Click here for more information.
Click here to see a list of our providers.
APIA is accredited by the Joint Commission. Accreditation means APIA complies with the highest national standards for safety and quality of care and is committed to continually improving patient care.