Youth Services offers support programs for eligible Alaska youth ages 14-21 to assist in finding employment, furthering education and identifying youth leadership opportunities.
- Adult mentoring
- Assistance with post-secondary education
- Employability and life-skills training
- Work readiness training and career assessment
- Resume and cover letter writing; interviewing skills coaching
- Work experience (paid or unpaid)
- Referrals to additional programs serving youth
Youth Services helps young people advance their job skills, get educational funding and develop into young leaders by providing case management for youth ages 14-24. The case worker will provide employment skills training, including resume building, interviewing skills, career, training and leadership exploration, supported work experience and job placement.
Please call for eligibility details and assessing enrollment through 477 or AANG – Tribal Vocational Rehabilitation.