Higher Education Scholarships
Click here for an application!
Assistance may be provided in the form of a scholarship to individuals attending a College or University full time, working towards a 2 or 4 year degree.
- Must be an enrolled Tribal Member (Akutan, Belkofski, False Pass, Nikolski, Nelson Lagoon, Pauloff Harbor, or Unga).
- Must be attending a College or University full time, working towards a 2 or 4 year degree.
- Must submit application and required paperwork by the deadline.
- Fall Deadline: June 15, annually
- Spring Deadline: December 15, annually
- Must show financial need.