Assistance is available with job searches, resume development, interviewing skills, interview/work clothing, and transportation for work.
- Enrolled Tribal Member (Akutan, Atka, Belkofski, False Pass, Nikolski, Nelson Lagoon, Pauloff Harbor, Unga)
- Live in region/AK
Assists eligible individuals prepare for, gain, or retain employment that is consistent with their strengths, resources, priorities, concerns, abilities, capabilities, interests, and informed choice.
- Member of a federally recognized tribe living in Akutan, Atka, King Cove, Nelson Lagoon, St. George, St. Paul, False Pass, Sand Point, Unalaska, Nikolski or be a member of one of the following tribes: Akutan, Atka, Agdaagux, Belkofski, False Pass, Nikolski, Nelson Lagoon, Pauloff Harbor, St. George, St. Paul, Qawalangin, Unga, QTT, and live in the Anchorage Municipal Area
- Must have a physical or mental impairment that causes a barrier to employment,
- Must require our services in order to achieve employment, and
- Must be able to benefit from services and result in successful employment
- Please fill out the general ETR-application for all ETR services (which include…scholarships, burial, energy…)