Adult Care Assistance
“Adult Care Assistance provides non-medical care for eligible adult Indians who
- Have needs that require personal care and supervision due to advanced age, infirmity, physical condition, or mental impairments; and
- Cannot be cared for in their own home by family members.
An adult Indian is eligible to received adult care assistance if he/she”
- Is unable to meet his/her basic essential needs, including non-medical care and /or protection with his/her own resources; and
- Does not require skilled nursing care.
This assistance with payments for adult care provided in tribally licensed or certified group settings, or by individual services providers licensed or certified for homemaker service.”
- Live in Alaska
- Enrolled Tribal Member (Akutan, Atka, Agdaagux, Belkofski, False Pass, Nikolski, Nelson Lagoon, Pauloff Harbor, St. George, Qawalangin, Unga, QTT)